Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy cousins on Christmas Eve :)



Merry Christmas! I've got a few moments as my family is enjoying all of the fun gifts they have received for the holiday. I wanted to share a great photo I took last night of the 5 McGee cousins (Wyatt, Dakota, Hannah, Emma, and Hayden). I couldn't believe I actually got 1 photo of them all looking, lots of smile, and NO tears. Well the tears came shortly after when my mother-in-law and sister-in-law tried to get one of all 5 kids (Wyatt was the crying one). I'm glad I got this one. We don't have many photos of all 5 kids looking in the same direction. This is a keeper for sure. :)

Christmas Eve was a blast and so has our Christmas day. :) Wyatt is done playing so my time is up. I hope all of you have also had a blessed holiday season. :) Many many more holiday photos to share with all of you. :)

1 comment:

Quiana said...

awesome pic! that is amazing you were able to get them smiling and facing the same direction ;-)can't wait to see the rest of the pics!