Thursday, December 30, 2010

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY DAKOTA! :)

Happy 7th birthday to my silly boy Dakota! :)
I took the above photo at about 8:28 this morning. He was born at 8:22 a.m. He wanted to make a silly face. He is one silly boy. Lately he acts so goofy and silly especially at bedtime.

Dakota's birthday breakfast was sausage, homemade biscuits and homemade sausage gravy that I put together to make him a sausage gravy biscuit and scrambled eggs. Yummy! :) He loves biscuits and gravy! :)


Dakota loves being around our horses. This is Mary our newest horse. She is pregnant and due in July 2011. Dakota has already told us many times that next year for Christmas he wants horse stuff (a saddle especially or a horse cart). Mary is already broke to ride and drive a cart. She is 6 years old. Dakota enjoyed walking her around today. He is the one that posed for the picture (I didn't even have to tell him to... he know I love when he takes a cute photo). :)

Happy 7th birthday to my silly boy Dakota! :)

I can hardly believe my oldest son is already 7! He is such a fun, loving, silly, outdoorsy, great student, creative, comedian, thoughtful, great hunter, great at archery, cutie pie, great baseball player, and a wonderful son and brother! :) He's been very excited about his 7th birthday. We are going to PF Changs for his birthday dinner. He LOVES the lettuce wraps and he is very excited about the Calamari too (his other fav). His cake is going to be a giant chocolate chip cookie that I am going to decorate like a baseball. He loves all things baseball and has quite a baseball card collection now.

I love you Dakota! I thank God for giving me a sweet son like you!! :) Happy birthday sweetie! :)

2 comments:

Quiana said...

Happy birthday Dakota! Julie, I need you to make me breakfast on my b-day ;-) I love your tradition!

Judith and Lance said...

Happy Birthday, silly, cute boy! I'm glad you had a great day. And, I completely agree w/ Quiana, I want a b/day breakfast from you. I need to get your recipes for homemade biscuits and sausage gravy, my mouth is watering just thinking about it!