Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Emma! :)



Happy 5th birthday to my sweet girl Emma! :) I can hardly believe she is 5 years old today (wow). We started off the morning with a breakfast of cinnamon rolls, bacon, and eggs (no eggs for Emma though). I love how she's wearing the hat in the picture. She is a girly girl. :)

The kids were all drinking there milk and laughing when they ended up with a milk mustache. I of course had to get some pictures of the mustaches. :)


We got snow here yesterday so they are counting down the minutes to when they get to go out and play in the snow. Emma got a new snowsuit from her Mimi and Papa McGee and she can't wait to wear it in the snow.

David is working today :( so I don't have to much on the schedule for Emma. Her brother Dakota was sweet and played Barbies with her this morning. I'm sure we'll play some games and do whatever else the little princess wants to on her special day. She wants to go out for chinese for dinner. Yum yum! :)

Happy 5th birthday baby girl! You are so sweet and affectionate! I love when you rub my shoulders (she gives a good shoulder rub) :) She loves ballet and dances around the house almost everyday. :) She loves to color pictures and does a great job. She is looking very forward to school in the fall of 2011 and enjoys doing lessons with mommy. She likes to watch Strawberry Shortcake, Madeline, Barbie, and Tinkerbell movies, she likes to play the baby game on the Wii, she likes to bake with mommy, hunt with daddy, and she loves the horses and pigs on the farm. Finally she LOVES to sing especially the alphabet. I love to here you sing songs about Jesus when you are upstairs and I'm downstairs. You sings with all your might and it makes me smile every time! :) Emma you are a blessing to us all and we love you sweet girl! :)


Our little ballerina in her recent holiday performance. She looked so cute and did such a good job. Ballet is for sure one of her favorite things to do. :)

I came across this picture of her. The kids were all being silly with the antlers from David's recent hunting trip to Montanta. She's a mule deer. :) She may be girly but she's not afraid to get dirty either (just like here mommy). :) Plus look at that big smile. :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday to dear little Emma!! Hope she had a fabulous birthday. I'm sure she did since her wonderful momma was there:)