Thursday, September 9, 2010

My favorite subjects to photograph :) :) :)






Just wanted to share a few photos I've taken of the kids over the last month. Wyatt's picture describes his personality so well... one of those a picture say's a thousand words. He's so silly! He loves to strike a pose and make a silly face when I want to take a picture of him.

Emma had picked the flowers she was holding at my best friend Summer's house. She had a blast picking them with Summer. The next day I asked her if she wanted to do a quick photo shoot with them and of course she was thrilled to say "yes!" We had a lot of fun! I LOVE the one of her running in the grass. One of my top favs that I've taken of my sweet baby girl! The joy she has in the photo just brings the sound of her sweet little girl giggle to my mind. It also reminds me of a clothing ad. :)

Dakota looked so handsome this morning before he went to school that I had to take a couple of quick shots of him. He was fully dressed in a different outfit when he remembered about 10 minutes before the bus that he had told a little girl he would wear his cowboy boots to school today. We did a quick change of clothes. He then decided he wanted me to do his hair too but that was after these were taken and about 2 minutes before the bus. I didn't have time to take more with the hair done but I loved how cute he looked today for school. :) My little country man! ;)

I am so thankful God has given me the talent of photography. My children are my favorite subjects to photography. I love the fact that my children will have so many wonderful photos of themselves growing up. They'll never be able to say they don't have PLENTY to choose from. ;) I appreciate all of the photos my parents took while I was growing up. They are so nice to have now that I am an adult. :)

3 comments:

Judith and Lance said...

They kids are getting so big and so beautiful. Lovely pictures, Julie!

David, Julie, Dakota, Emma, Wyatt, and Abbie said...

Thanks Judith! :)

Quiana said...

Emma does look like a model in that picture! The story about Dakota and his cowboy boots and his hair is too funny - what attention to detail =)Every time I see Wyatt's pics they make me laugh; he really looks like he enjoys life!