Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I've been married to my best friend for 10 years! :)



David surprised me with these gorgeous flowers! They are so pretty! :)


10 years ago today was one of the happiest days of my life... I married my best friend! I can't believe 10 years have flown by for David and I! I am looking forward to celebrating tonight over dinner. My best friend is taking care of my kids and I'm so thankful for her. We really wanted to celebrate the actual day of our anniversary especially since 10 years is a big milestone for us and we've been through so much as a couple. I am so thankful to God for blessing me with such an incredible husband! He is so wonderful and I thank God I get to spend the rest of my life with him. I can't wait to see what the next 10 years has in store for us and the many happy times, laughter, and memories we'll make together as husband and wife! :) :)

No comments: