Saturday, August 7, 2010

Date night :) :)



David and I enjoyed a wonderful date last night. We haven't been on one since our vacation to Aruba so we were very pleased to finally have a chance for a date. David is having his knee surgery this coming week so the timing couldn't have been any better for us. :) We enjoyed a yummy dinner at Applebee's (his fav), a quick stop at Lowe's (I know not so romantic but not so bad when it's just the two of us), and then we picked up some coffee drinks from McDonald's (we love the coffee's from there and a bit cheaper than Starbucks) and listened to a band playing a bluegrass type music in the park. The best part of the evening was having conversation without kids!! I talked David's ear off but he didn't mind to much. Once we arrived home the sky was so clear and there were so many stars out! Gorgeous!!! A highlight of living in the country in the stars are so clear and so bright! We saw a few shooting stars but then we both looked up and saw the most incredible shooting star. It had a long tail and was amazing.. like nothing we've ever seen before!! I'm so glad I saw that incredible shooting star with my husband! A memorable night with my amazing man! :)

No comments: