Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chocolate Pudding Painting :)







I once saw on Jon & Kate Plus 8 where Kate let her kids paint with pudding and I've always thought how fun that would be for a great outside summertime activity. I finally made some pudding (it didn't set up very well though) and let the kids go at it. I got a big piece of pink paper (left over from a photo shoot I had done), put the kids in there swimsuits, and watched the fun begin for them! :) Wyatt wanted nothing to do with the pudding but Emma and Dakota loved it! They dipped there hands in it starting off but then there feet. Before I knew it they were covered in the pudding and rolling all over the paper. They had a blast! We followed the pudding painting up with a water balloon fight and play time in the water. This won't be the only time I allow them to paint with pudding because it was so much fun for them!! :)

No comments: