Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wyatt... 2 weeks old =)





I can hardly believe Wyatt is already 2 weeks old. Wow how the days just fly by with 3 young children. Wyatt is the sweetest little baby! He hardly ever cries which is such a blessing because Emma was a VERY fussy baby. He's sleeping well and eats a lot!! He had his first doctor's appointment on Thursday and I'm happy to report he weighed
9 lbs. 1 oz. (passed his birth weight of 8 lb. 13 oz.) , 20 1/2 inches long, and is one healthy little boy. I just love to hold him and stare at his cute little face. It's such a good feeling to have such joy overflowing from my heart for this little baby. He's truly a blessing sent from God for us to love! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos are adorable! I love babies in yellow. He looks so handsome and so healthy. I am so glad that Wyatt is a good baby boy. You deserve it Julie! I am also so glad that you are adjusting very well. Wyatt is truly a blessing from above!

Lisa