Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Last belly pic & labor coaches... the best!! =)






My last belly pics were taken right before I was induced on Friday, October 12th. It seems so weird to no longer have my big basketball 46" around belly. My labor went pretty good but the epidural didn't work so great for the pushing phase but I got through it and have already forgotten all of the pain (well most of it). My husband was such an incredible support to me during my pregnancy (I was soooo crabby at the end but he put up with me) and especially during my labor. He held my hand when I wanted him to or didn't hold it when I asked him not to. I coudln't have done it without him! Thanks so much baby! The last photo is of my 2 other labor support people... Amanda and Lisa... 2 of the best friends a girl could have. Thank you ladies for all of your help and support during my labor. Amanda thank you for the incredible birth photos and Lisa thank you for holding up my heavy leg (I know you had to be getting tired of holding it up) and for the pictures you took too. You guys are the greatest and David and I couldn't have made it through my labor without you! =) I'm so glad you were able to share such a special event in my life with me! Love ya girls! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for inviting me! I had the greatest time being there. You did amazing through the entire labor & delivery. You are truly an amazing woman & God has truly blessed you with an adorable baby boy.
Love you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

P.S. I can't wait to hold him again!
Lisa