Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Teething and Tears Oh my!

6 teeth in 7 1/2 months! Oh my oh my! These last couple have changed my sweet happy baby into a crying and clinging little one (most of the time). The sad thing is I know that there are more of those painful white sharp things just waiting to push through my little baby's gums. :(

I'm a big fan of all natural remedies and I always try those first but sometimes the all natural just doesn't take all of the pain away.
My 4 favorite things that have at least brought some relief to her teething days...
1. Hazelwood and Amber teething necklace... She loves the necklace and yes it does help a lot.
2. Camillia ... all natural remedy liquid that does wonders for relieving teething pain.
3. Tylenol... yes I do give her this because some days I just can't take seeing her in pain anymore and a mama can only handle so many tears.
4. Boba... well this just helps her calm down but I do love my Boba! Since she's clingy I can just stick her in the Boba either on my chest or on my back and away I go to get the things done I need to in my day. Plus the Boba really brings her to a peaceful happy baby once again.

Today was one of those super fussy can't put her down for a second type of day which makes me a cranky and stressed mommy! So to take that stress away I grabbed my camera and took my not so happy baby outdoors (she LOVES the outdoors and no fussing for her out there). Hard to believe that with all of the tears of today I was able Wyatt was able to get this big smile out of our teething girl. I can't help but become a little less stressed and smile myself by seeing this big smile on my Abbie girl's face. (By the way for the last day of January we were blessed with a gorgeous 60 degree day.) :)

Look at those pearly whites! :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Look at her sweet face! I could just eat her up:)

Quiana said...

Awww she has such a wonderful smile! That's awesome you have such a great list of tools to help. Teething is no fun!