Monday, November 29, 2010

June 23, 2011

What day is June 23, 2011??? MY DUE DATE! I'm very excited to announce that I am pregnant with baby #4! :) We are all thrilled that we will be welcoming a new baby girl or boy into our home in June!

My 1st ultrasound at 7 wks. 6 dys (Yes there is only 1 baby in my belly!)


The kids are very happy that they will have a new sibling. I have already enjoyed how much they are into this pregnancy (with my previous pregnancies they weren't really old enough to "get it"). They love to look at my belly. Wyatt will say "wow your tummy's big mommy." The sweetest thing he's done recently is last Friday we were watching a movie and he fed the baby popcorn and turkey through my belly button. It was so cute! I wish I would have videotaped it. He showers my belly with kisses but when he's all done he'll say "okay mommy cover it back up." :) Emma likes to feel how hard my belly is sometimes. Dakota isn't into touching my belly a lot yet but I know once the baby starts moving he'll enjoy feeling the kicks and watching the movements of my belly.

We will be finding out the gender of this baby (the girls want a girl and the boys want a boy). My instinct is saying girl but I also would really love to have another daughter so that could be making me think girl (I would love for Emma to experience the joys of a sister). We'll know in February if we'll be needing to buy pink or blue in baby summer clothes (I don't have any of because my other babies were winter and fall babies). I can't wait to shop for this little one! I've been good and held out on not buying any baby clothes yet because I don't really want to buy gender neutral clothing.

Here I am on Thanksgiving... 10 weeks with a little bump :) I was in my maternity pants at 8 weeks this time but with my thin figure and this being baby #4 the belly just popped right away. :) Plus the maternity pants help in me not feeling so sick (I don't like any pressure on my belly during pregnancy and my pre-maternity jeans just fit to snug.) I love my bump! :)

So far this hasn't been any easy pregnancy with A LOT of nausea all day long but in the last week it has switched to just being in the evenings (the same way with my previous pregnancies) and I have been so much more tired this time. Thankfully I have a very understanding husband and children!

I feel so blessed that God blessed us with conceiving quickly with this final pregnancy (yes this will be it for us). I have always wanted to be a mommy of 4 but David didn't always share in that vision. ;) I prayed many many prayers that God would change David's heart and God was faithful and opened my husband's heart for room for 1 more sweet baby! I can't wait and the excitement has been so much fun for all of us. :)

You can see the excitement here... this is the morning we told the kids before my 1st appt. The 2 youngest had to go with us because my bestie was sick with the flu so we had to share the news with them a little bit earlier than planned. I had the hardest time keeping the pregnancy from them so David or I didn't mind sharing the news with them. :)

1 comment:

Quiana said...

I can't wait to shop for this summer baby too ;-) I'm selfishly hoping for a girl so Nia can have a little friend. So happy for you!