Thursday, October 28, 2010

The love of my oldest son :)

Dakota likes to take shower's in mommy and daddy's bathroom. Today after he was done and as I was getting the other 2 ready for bed I walked into the bathroom and this is what I found written on the mirror.



David has been gone on an elk hunting trip out west since last Tuesday night so this sweet little message just made my night. Dakota told me he ran out of room to write "you" and he asked me "mommy is that how you spell love?" He is so sweet and thoughtful. I'm blessed to have such a loving son! :)

Yesterday he was sick and stayed home from school (I'm thankful it was just a 24 hour bug as I hate to see my children in pain and that's what he was in yesterday) but last night he lost another tooth. :) He wiggled that tooth until it finally came out (we had tried the tie a string around it and slam the door the night before but we couldn't get that trick to work). The tooth fairy visited last night and left him $1.00. :) His top middle tooth is loose right now too so by Christmas he may be able to sing "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!" :) I love his changing toothless grin! :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh my goodness!! How sweet is he. That just melts my heart reading that.