Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY WYATT!! :)






Today is my silly little man Wyatt's 3rd birthday! :) We started out the day by making some yummy cinnamon oatmeal muffins. He helped me by cracking the egg and stirring the yummy mixture together. He enjoyed his big muffin and even got to blow out 3 candles before he devoured the muffin (as you can see he devoured it in his normal silly ways).

David has to work at the firehouse today but I have some fun plans for Wyatt. He wants to play at the park, go get a balloon, and we are going to dinner at Bob Evans (which he keeps calling just Evans). I'm looking forward to a fun day with my little guy. He's going to have a Diego party this weekend. He'll get to enjoy a fun birthday week!! :) Oh and we started the morning off talking in his bed while I held him and rubbed his back (can I tell you how much I still LOVE that he'll cuddle with me, lay on my chest, and let me rub his back). Dakota and Emma came into his room and we admired the dark clouds in the sky (it was still dark out). We enjoyed just chatting together before he was ready to get started on his birthday day.

One of the most special parts of his birthday is he also shares the day with my beloved Grandma Fite... he calls her GG. A major plus to having an induction is we were able to plan it out so he was born on her special day! Happy birthday Grandma!! Love you bunches! :)

3 things that I love about this little guy..
1. His silly personality and his ability to keep us all laughing (he makes some of the funniest faces)
2. He's so affectionate and loving (I love when he rubs my back, gives me a shoulder massage, but my favorite is when he holds my face in-between his little hands and gives me a kiss)
3. His creativity and love of learning... he loves to cook with me, color, play with Play-Doh (his favorite), make creations out of dirt, read books, and do his lessons. He's a joy and I love to see the things he creates and how proud he is to show those things to David and I. He loves to learn and I enjoy watching him learn new things everyday.

I have to mention his other favorite thing is Diego!! More of Diego in the next post..... :) Happy 3rd birthday Wyatt!! :) I love you so much and you bring such joy into my life!!

1 comment:

Quiana said...

happy belated birthday wyatt!