Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lil' Fireman Wyatt =)





I started off trying to take Wyatt's 9 month photos indoors with Dakota's big firetruck. Wyatt wanted to do more playing than smiling for the camera. He looked cute with his firetruck onsie and sitting beside the big firetruck. He was so adorable sitting on the firetruck too. He just wouldn't give me any of his big smiles so outdoors we went for the photo session. As you'll see in the next post they turned out great!!


I often get asked if I get sick of firefighter clothing or gifts... no I don't... I love my firetruck clothing for my boys (I'm proud of my firefighting hubby so I like to show it by dressing my boys in fire themed clothes anytime I can). Dakota LOVES to wear anything firefighter too. Lucky for me there were lots of firefighter themed clothes this season. =)


Wyatt recently had his 1st big boy haircut (I had only trimmed his hair a little in the past). It amazes me how went from looking like a baby to a little boy with just a haircut. We weren't to sure how we like it at first but now I think it's adorable. He's been blessed with a full head of hair but wow it's a challenge to cut baby's hair. I had to break it down into 2 sessions to get it just right. =)

2 comments:

Judith and Lance said...

Wyatt is a little doll baby, I could just kiss those little cheeks. He seems so sweet! I'm glad you are really trying to enjoy this time w/ what will probably be your last baby. I really really want to enjoy Lyla and just the babyness of her. I'm so anxious/nervous to meet her! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Jule, you have an awesome family. They are so handsome and beautiful. God has blessed you with three precious gifts. It was fun to see them.
Love, Juree