Saturday, July 12, 2008

Date with Dakota =)






Dakota and I had the privilege of going on a date last week. Just some mommy and son time and I loved every moment of it! We went bumper bowling and had a blast! He was so cute picking up his ball and basically throwing it down the lane. I'm not the best bowler and really needed a lighter ball but I managed okay in the end. I did get a strike on my last turn. Dakota got a spare his last turn (thank God because he was getting really sad not getting a spare). We had a lot of fun and the afternoon wasn't over yet. Yayyy for special mommy and son time! (It doesn't happen often enough with 2 other little ones needing and wanting my attention.) Dakota relished the time alone with me. We did to go on our little dates more often! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.