Thursday, July 5, 2007

6 months preggo picture =)



Here I am 6 months preggo. Only 3 months to go and the excitement and joy I feel about my sweet little baby is overflowing from my heart. I just can't wait to first of all find out if this little one is a boy or a girl and then I can't wait to just shower Baby M with lots of kisses and hugs. I am looking very forward to meeting my little one. I'm feeling great and nesting away. I've been cleaning and organizing like a mad woman these past 2 days. The tummy is up to 42" and still on the grow. I was like 43" at delivery with Emma so wow who knows how big I'll get but it's worth it and I'm loving every minute (well except for the heartburn and backache). =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look amazing Julie! I LOVE the haircut. It's just so adorable on you. I can't wait to find out what you are having. I am still guessing boy, but we'll just wait and see! The pics of the kids are amazing. You do such an awesome job. I can't wait to see ALL of you again.
Love Always,
Lisa