Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Emma's 18 month photos =)








Here are Emma's 18 month photos taken by me. She gave me some pretty cute smiles, played peek-a-boo, and got a little silly too. David and I are happy with the final results. She's growing up fast and becoming a little lady... so long baby Emma. She's starting to say more and more everyday. It amazes me how quickly an 18 month's old vocabulary grows. Her most recent words.... fish, horse, she sings Dora, Dora. She has a few more but my mind just went blank on me. She loves to give my growing belly kisses. It's so cute and I'll have to take a picture soon to post. She also takes great joy in fighting with her brother Dakota. Yup she's a little stinker and knows how to push her brother's buttons. She may look sweet and innocent but....=)

1 comment:

Judith and Lance said...

She is SO beautiful. Can you come and take some pics of Bella? You are good -- I thought sure they were professionally made.