Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY WYATT!!! :)

He started off his day with his request of chocolate chip pancakes and sausage (his favorite). :) We also started a new tradition this year that we will give them there birthday card and 1 gift at breakfast. :)

I love that Wyatt picked out all character balloons. :) Spiderman was his favorite.

My little boy is silly and always full of giggles and plenty of smiles. :)

He is soooo sweet too. He loves to give hugs and kisses. Today we had the special treat of going into town just the 2 of us. :) I loved every moment and really let him take his time looking at toys and anything he wanted to just look at in the aisles. We had a lot of fun. :)

My best friend Summer made him these awesome Spiderman and Batman cake pops. He loved them! They were even green on the inside (his request). :)

Auntie Summer couldn't let him not have a cake to put candles in so she made him this Spiderman cake as a surprise. :) Very yummy and it looked great too. :)

4 things I love about you Wyatt:
1. your never ending smiles
2. your silliness and your ability to keep us all laughing
3. your love of books and enjoying us reading to you
4. your love of the outdoors

I love you pieces my sweet Wyatt! I can't believe you are 4 years old. You are such a joy to our family! Happy happy birthday my little buddy! :) xoxoxoxo

No comments: