Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Emma! =)






Happy 4th birthday to my princess Emma! I can hardly believe 4 years has gone by since she came into our lives. She's such a sweetheart and she's truely one of my best friends. I love spending time with her.

Her morning started off by her daddy bringing her home pink roses. She LOVED them to pieces! She has been saying how much she would love to get roses and today was a perfect day for her to receive them. She had a Strawberry Shortcake Princess party. I made her a strawberry Oreo crust ice cream cake and strawberry cupcakes wtih strawberry icing. We all enjoyed a very yummy brunch... gorilla bread, egg sausage breakfast casserole, banana bread, and Emma's favorite french toast. We played pin the jewel on the princess which was a hoot... all the kids were blindfolded and they had to stick the sticker on the princess. The kids had a blast with the princess crown pinata too. She received many wonderful gifts... dolls being the main thing she was very happy to receive from several guests. She had a wonderful day! I'm so thankful for the 4 wonderful years my Emma has been in my life and another fun birthday party I was able to put together to celebrate her!! =)

1 comment:

Quite Sensible Indeed said...

Emma - you had a wonderful and fun celebration of YOU! Happy Birthday big girl! Love - Aunt Jody