Friday, February 13, 2009

My 29th birthday =)








Today I turned 29 and well David had to work on my birthday. I was a bit bummed but I did get to spend the day with one of my closest friends Lisa. She is such a sweetie and made my day really special. We usually do a simple lunch of PB&J (it's not about the food but getting to spend time together and I personally LOVE PB&J) but not today. She made hamburgers and hot dogs and then made some of the most delicious brownies! Yummmy!! She even put a candle on it and I had 3 lovely helpers to blow it out (we did). She made me a very cute smiley face happy birthday sign. We just had a great time visiting despite a boy of mine that a bit of an attitude (Dakota is 5 and Lisa's girls are 2 and 7 months (Natalie and Abby are such cutie pies by the way) so he got bored) and before we left she offered to watch them all while I went to the fabric store. I did decline but to offer was so sweet. She's a great friend to have and made my birthday extra special. The many phone calls, cards, and Facebook and Myspace messages helped a lot too! Thanks to everyone that made me feel so loved and special on my birthday! =)

(Dakota took the pictures of Lisa, Abby, and I... it took him a few tries and a little coaching but he ended up with a great shot.) =) As you can see too all the kids loved the brownies!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dakota, Emma, and Wyatt,

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love You,

Grandma Dodd

Anonymous said...

I FORGOT all about your blog site ever since using FB!!!! WOW! I'm slowly, but surely gonna get through all these pictures and stories. You're an incredible friend, a best friend, Julie!!! I know it's been almost a year, but wow... am I so glad you had a special 29th birthday. Now looking forward to your 30th! Love ya tons!
Lisa