Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A funny by Dakota =)

Every morning when we wake up the kids always ask me how did I sleep and "Did you have good dreams mommy?" They ask me "What did you dream about mommy?" I ask them the same thing. This morning Dakota told me he dreamed about hunting lions and cheetahs (he LOVES to hunt and dreams about it often). He told me he got a world record lion in his dream. The lion weighed 5 pounds and 8 ounces! =) Kids are so sweet and innocent. He was thrilled with his world record lion weighing 5 pds. 8 oz. I love when my kids tell me about there dreams from the night before because they always make me smile. =)

2 comments:

Judith and Lance said...

Don't you just love it when your kids say something like this? Kids are the greatest.

Judith and Lance said...

Hey there Julie --- been looking for some new pics of the kiddos! Love the one you added @ the top