Thursday, November 6, 2008

My lil' cowboy! =)





A few more pictures of my little boy! I did one smile out of the little stinker. He does have the sweetest little smile. He was so distracted and just checking out the neighbors dog that was over visiting than wanting to smile for my camera. I'm happy with how these turned out and now I'll tackle the indoor photos (I'm even going to do cake ones... my first try at this type of photo shoot).

Also I wanted to mention the cute horse Wyatt is on was made by one of David's best friends Josh. He made the horse for Dakota when he was a baby. All 3 kids love it! We'll always cherish this special gift made with so much love. He also gave this cowboy shirt to Dakota (Dakota also wore it for his 1 year photos... I'll have to try to find one and post it beside one of Wyatt). =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.