Thursday, November 6, 2008

Look out there's a cute lil' cow poke in town and he's 1!!! =)





These are some photos I took for Wyatt's 1 year photo shoot. I took them outside in front of our barn. He didn't really want to pay attention to me though. I just LOVE them in the sepia brown color. They just fit the cowboy theme perfectly! I just love how he's holding his hat in the B&W photo but I wished he would have looked at me! My little cowboy is 1 and I can't believe it!! He's getting more and more like a little boy everyday and love to get into EVERYTHING!! He keeps me on my toes! He's such a little blessing!

I'll be posting pictures from his birthday parties. I'm a bit behind. =}

2 comments:

Judith and Lance said...

I love the new pics, he is such a cute little cow poke.

Anonymous said...

He's 2 today!!! Wow!!! Such a cutie!
Happy 2nd Birthday Wyatt!
Lisa