Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The tooth fairy got caught up in the storm again!! Oh my!

Last night Dakota came out of the bathroom announcing he pulled out another tooth. (I didn't even know that he had a loose one.) We were excited for him and now he's missing the same tooth on both sides of his mouth. He was very excited for the tooth fairy to make her visit last night. David put the tooth in a plastic baggie and under the pillow the tooth went waiting to be exchanged for some money.
Dakota told me tonight after returning home from his sister's dance class that the tooth fairy forgot his tooth (again). Well we got a very bad storm last night and wouldn't you know that little lady the tooth fairy got caught up in it. Dakota thought maybe one of the tornadoes got her and I agreed to that idea 100%. I reassured him that I would be contacting the tooth fairy tonight and she WOULDN'T forget about his tooth this time. She may even leave him a little something extra for forgetting again about the tooth!! ;)

No comments: