Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Belly Bump :)

I haven't posted any belly bump photos lately so here's 4. :)

18 wks 2 dys


20 wks 5 dys


21 wks 3 dys

22 wks 2 dys


I am carrying her very high! I can feel it. My clothes fit so differently this time too. Hard to believe I am already 23 weeks today! :) She's become very active especially at night around 9-10 p.m. I hope she doesn't keep up that activity when she's born. All of the kids have felt her kicks now. :)

Emma loves to talk to Abbie in my belly and sing to her too. :) Dakota is a little more timid but he still enjoys feeling her kicks. Wyatt likes to kiss my belly. They all like to know how big she is each week. I love sharing this pregnancy with my children.

One last new symptom... heartburn! I've had it with all my babies and she is no different. The only difference in this pregnancy is the nausea that I'm still having in the 2nd trimester. Zofran works wonders for the yucky feeling though. I'm very thankful for the medicine. :)