Sunday, August 23, 2009

What has our little ballerina been up to this summer?

My adorable little ballerina took her first ballet classes over the summer. She just loved the lessons. She will be continuing in the fall and I'm already looking forward to her recital in the spring. I've been waiting for the day that my little girl could take dance lessons and I enjoyed watching all she learned during the parents viewing the last lesson. She remembered today as I was posting the ballet pictures that she was doing a demi plie (sp?) in the photo. I'm amazed by how much she learned in just 6 weeks. =)


Emma wore a gorgeous "wedding dress" as she called it to my best friend Quiana's Ohio wedding reception. She was a beautiful princess!! She even wore my heart necklace that I wore as a young girl. =) A proud mommom (Emma calls me mommom) moment! =) She enjoyed dancing the night away and twirling all around the dance floor. =)
Emma enjoyed our visit to Amish country and holding the baby ducks. =)
Emma had a lot of fun playing with her cousin Millie during there Ohio visit in June. They were thrilled that they both had Ariel nightgowns. They had lots of fun playing dress-up together, going on a hike, and making there own pizzas. =)
Emma loves her puppies! She does a good job in getting them there dog food. She loves to hold them and pet them. =)

Emma loves to sing. She sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to Wyatt almost every night before he goes to bed. She is so sweet because at the end she says "Wyatt have sweet dreams." She is a good little mommy to her brothers! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous little princess! I didn't know she sang to Wyatt! That's so adorable! I can't wait for our girls to play again.
Lisa

Judith and Lance said...

As always she is on the most beautiful little girls around. What a little dollbaby!