Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Dakota! =)


Happy 5th birthday Dakota! We had a fun filled day on December 30th as we celebrated Dakota's 5th birthday! We had a yummy breakfast of pancake puffs and banana bread. We had a blast at Build-A-Bear in the afternoon. He picked out an adorable lab puppy he named Hunter. He also picked out a camo outfit and a camo tent for Hunter to live in at home. He had a lot of fun. We had a yummy dinner at Mimi and Papa McGee's house of stripper fish that Dakota caught in Arkansas in June, shrimp, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, and strawberries. We had donuts for dessert (a different thing other than birthday cake and he loved it... he also enjoyed picking out a special donut for each family member). We opened gifts after the donuts. He had a fun birthday! I can hardly believe he's 5 years old. He's a sweet and loving boy full of adventure and a love for the outdoors. I love my son so much and I'm one proud mama of this awesome little boy! =)

1 comment:

Judith and Lance said...

Adorable pics as usual!! Can you believe you have a 5 yr old? When he start school next Sept? They grow so fast I can't believe my Bella is about to be 2.