Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One of my favorite days of the year!






One of my favorite days of the year is our trip to the pumpkin patch. Fall is my favorite season. I just love the cool weather, the fresh country fall air, the smells,the leaves changing, and the pumpkin patch. We went to 2 different pumpkin patches this year because the first one was only open to pick your own pumpkins on the weekend. (We like to pick our own out of the field.) We took our pictures in the cut out stands and picked a few gourds before we were off to the second farm. We had so much fun and just really enjoyed a great family day! =)

I LOVE the picture of Wyatt and I in the field of pumpkins! David took this picture and it's one of my all time favorites! Great job hubby and thanks so much for the awesome photo! =)

*Since this is my favorite day of the year I took tons of photos... so I'll be posting even more later in the week! Enjoy!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

Judith and Lance said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE all the punky pictures (don't you like how I talk Bella talk now??). Your kids are adorable and what fun family time. Emma does look like a little dollbaby in her orange sweater. Fall is the so nice.