Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My favorite 4 month photo =)


I LOVE this picture I took of Wyatt. I have one that was taken of Emma at 3 months that is almost identical to it. I love both the color and the black & white. It was such a good feeling to have such a GREAT portrait turn out!! =) I just love photography and I can't wait to have my photography business JCM Photography one day!! =) The background is his "woogie" made by our wonderful neighbor Donna Kuhn aka just like a great grandma to our kids. (She made Dakota and Emma both blankets that go EVERYWHERE with them. Dakota named his his "woogie" and so Emma calls hers the same thing. It will be interesting to see if Wyatt is attached to his too).

1 comment:

Judith and Lance said...

Goodness gracious, I just wanna kiss those little cheeks. He is so precious!