Monday, November 19, 2007

1st Thanksgiving dinner =)








We enjoyed our 1st Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday afternoon with David's family (they are traveling out of town this year on Thanksgiving). I took these adorable photos of the kids before the meal. I love the picture of Dakota and Emma because they usually aren't this close and cute together (they tend to fight a lot). This is Wyatt's 1st Thanksgiving (I always do the baby's 1st (holiday) bibs) and I do have so much to be thankful for this year especially these 3 little ones. Happy Thanksgiving to all! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Cute! Your babies are adorable! The picture of Emma and Dakota is too cute for words. I love it! Wyatt is getting SO big. I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing you soon.
Hugs & Kisses.
Lisa

Q+U said...

so precious! i'm so glad you had a nice thanksgiving. i'll be home from 12/21- 26 and definitely want to visit!