Thursday, September 27, 2007

36 week ultrasound




I had another ultrasound at my 36 week appointment on Tuesday. Here are the latest photos of Baby M. The first one is my favorite and I think the cheeks look so chubby (you'll have to view it from the side). The second photo the baby blinked (the eye is closed) and it was awesome to see the baby blink on the ultrasound. The third photo is a profile shot and the mouth is open just a little bit. The estimated weight of the baby is 6 pounds 5 ounces so right along with my other 2 so I'm guessing the baby will be about the same size as the other two of around 7 pounds 9 ounces. The only bad thing is the baby is breech at this time so please keep in your prayers that this little one will turn. The doctor is very positive that he or she will turn before my induction and we are trying to stay positive in thinking the same thing. My next appt. is Thurs. Oct. 4 so pray he or she will be head down by that date please!! Only about 15 more days to go!! I can't believe it but I'm so ready too!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Only around 7 lbs 9 oz! Wyatt had other plans! He's a cutie and I can't wait to see him again!
Love you all.
Lisa